Suitable for all applications, the PrismaMOBILITY-II is a high quality controller board that meets our green IT requirements.
The following interfaces are available:
• DVI-I (VGA/DVI/HDMI 1.3a/HDCP);
optional Sync on Green (SOG)
• Display Port
• CVBS, S-video, component video/YPbPr
• Output: Single and dual LVDS
- Operating Temperature of -20 to +70°C
- Resolution up to 1920x1200 (progressive and interlaced)
- Integrated supervision and control features (compatible to ARCB)
- Constant monitoring of relevant operating parameters such as power, temperature, fan, etc.
- Automatic backlight control with ambient light sensor
- User defined configuration of each input interface, unused inputs can be disabled for a more clear-cut menu
- Powerful Picture-in-picture (PIP) and Picture-and-Picture (PAP) functionalities
- Serial interface (RS-232 / RS-485) for remote OSD functionality (full command set indentical to integrated OSD menu)
- Via board configuration, a 4 or 6 button keypad use can be selected. Thus the customer can preset the keypad he wants to use or change the keypad without needing a custom firmware.
- For VGA input, Sync-On-Green can be activated for more flexibility in dealing with a wide variety of video signals
- 2 individual video modes can be defined so that no custom firmware is needed for the customer’s special video modes.
- The output TFT frame rate can be adjusted with MarsRover. The customer can set a fixed output frame rate or range, thus optimizing the conversion of input and output frame rate. This avoids artifacts and jerking of the content.
- Power supply: Vcc + 9V...+ 36V
- Modern EMI desgn: EN55022 class A without housing
- Ambient Light Sensor for automatic brightness control (I²C)
- Temperature sensor for monitoring the internal temperature (I²C)
- Infrared remote control
- OSD menu in all languages / characters e.g. Arabic, Chinese, French, Greek, Japanese, Cyrillic, Turkish
- Electronic lense (selected "window" zoomed on output resolution)
- PrismaRemoteControl software for serial control of basic functions:
- Compatible with Prisma-II, Prisma-III and Prisma-IIIA
- Compatible for Windows XP and Windows7 64bit O/S
- Signal source
- Display mode 16:9 or 4:3 or fill
DOWNLOAD FULL SPEC
Prisma AD Range
Explore our Prisma AD Video Cards range below.