The PrismaMIPI-HDMI is a TFT controller designed for MIPI TFT displays. It consists of a baseboard configured specifically for the respective displays and a HDMI to MIPI-DSI bridge module. A cost efficient, compact, high quality industrial interface solution.
The PrismaMIPI-HDMI functions can be customised to your own project requirements. With our developers you can also define the shape of the PCB along with output and input interfaces.
Prisma MIPI-HDMI Features:
- 1 clock lane and 1 - 4 configurable data lanes per port
- 80Mb/s - 1.5Gb/s per data lane
- Supports Burst Mode and Command Mode
- Operating Temperature range -40 to +85°C
- Storage Temperature range -40 +125°C
- Outputs MIPI-DSI
- Inputs [Vcc in] HDMI1.4
- HDCP 1.4 support
Custom options of Prisma MIPI-HDMI:
• SPDIF and 8-channel IIS audio output
PrismaMIPI-LVDS is a TFT controller board developed especially for TFT Displays with MIPI interface. It consists of a baseboard, which is configured for the corresponding display and a single/dual LVDS to MIPI-DSI bridge module.
Prisma MIPI-LVDS Features:
- Single/dual LVDS
- 1 Clock Lane and 3/4 data lanes per port
- Up to 1.2Gb/s per data lane
- supports VESA and JEIDA standard
- Resolution up to1080P 60Hz for dual LVDS
- Temperature range -40 to +85°C
The Prisma-MIPI is configured for each TFT display with MIPI interface. This can be a bespoke configuration on a project by project basis or we have the following TFT displays with pre-configured versions available as a standard:
Prisma AD Range
Explore our Prisma AD Video Cards range below.