UK based Display Technology was established in 2001. Since the beginning of 2016 we have been owned by the Fortec Elektronik AG Group of companies giving us access to an even wider range of products.
We like to be close to our customers in order to provide a high quality service, with the purchasing power of a multi-national company.
Our main products/services are:
- TFT LCD Displays from the leading manufacturer’s including Samsung, Ampire, Mitsubishi, Tianma NLT and more… These can be provided as a kit of parts, providing all the needed cables and power supplies.
- The design and manufacture of industrial displays including, Public Displays, Open Frame Monitors, Fireload Optimised Displays and SlimLine Displays.
- Our own range of TFT Controllers/LCD Drivers for industrial displays, with standard video signals such as HDMI, RGN or Display Port, which can also include customised OSD menus.
- Design, manufacture and delivery of customised LCD’s, touch screens, controllers and finished monitors. This includes our Infinite Touch range, offering an unlimited amount of touch possibilities.
- Our VacuBond optical bonding service, allowing us to improve the readability, shock resistance and reduce contamination of dirt on an LCD/touch screen. Ideal for industrial use.
Display Technology is part of the Fortec Group, operating over 2 continents. The group turnover is circa 85 million Euros. This allows us to have the strength of an abroad line, but the flexibility and expertise of a specialist.
We have a full R & D department developing new products, and an engineering team with 4 different production facilities.
At these locations we are able to add value to TFT’s whether it’s by simply adding a touch screen, to building a complete finished monitor. Most importantly it gives us the ability to pool our stock and gives us access to a huge amount of global stock.
It also allows us to increase our quantities from a supplier by building relationships and enjoying lower pricing through purchase power.