The PrismaMOBILITY is a DVI/HDMI (HDCP) controller board used to control LVDS LCD displays to a maximum resolution of WUXGA (1920x1200).
It is highly powerful and great for video streaming to a number of devices using DVI daisy-chaining. This board is ideal for applications requiring high reliability such as industrial production facilities, railway and automotive applications.
- Wide input voltage range (+18V…+36V)
- Display Resolution up to WUXGA (1920x1200) (progressive and interlaced)
- Supports HDMI 1.4 (HDCP) / DVI source signals
- RJ45 connection via low cost CAT 5 cable
- Transfer size at least 30m at full HD resolution
- At lower resolutions longer transfer sizes possible
- Temperature control with integrated programmable sensors
- Switch-on/off temperature conditions
- Ambient light sensor for automatic backlight control (I²C)
- Temperature sensor for monitoring the internal temperature (I²C)
- Interface IF390 DVI to RJ45 (with EDID EEPROM)
- Customized solutions on a project basis
DOWNLOAD FULL SPEC
Prisma AD Range
Explore our Prisma AD Video Cards range below.