If you find that the interfaces of your components are not compatible, we can supply you with one of our adapter boards to make set up easier.
IF392 - LVDS to TTL
Ideal for small TFT displays, the IF392 and the IF392M connect TFT displays from a size of 4.3” to 5” with Flexible Flat cables (FFC) to an LVDS interface.
- Integrated LED Driver
- On-board resistive, 4, 5 and 8 wire touch controller for USB/serial interface
- Compact solution
- Optional RS232 interface for touch controller
- Supports analogue backlight dimming and PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
- For TFT displays with an eDp interface, the LVDS2eDP adapter board allows you to connect dual-lane eDP TFT displays up to a resolution of WUXGA (1920x1200) to a dual-LVDS interface.
- The backlight and power control are looped through the adaptor and operating temperature range is -20 to +80°C.
- Integrates industrial TFT displays to IPC’s/SBC’s with an eDP interface.
- With the eDP2LVDS you can connect single/dual LVDS TFT displays up to a resolution of WUXGA (1920x1200) to a single or dual-lane eDP interface.
- The backlight and power control are looped through the adaptor and operating temperature range is -25 to +80°C.
IF408 - for TFT with (UJU) connector
The IF408 adapter board allows you to connect TFT displays with:
- (UJU) PF050-051B-C20-F connector (e.g. Samsung's LTI460HZ01-V) to an LVDS interface.
IF414 - DC to DC converter with wide input voltage range
The IF414 is suited to connecting 12V units to 24V Vcc or 12V units to a board voltage net with strongly shifting Vcc such as a bus, train or truck.
- Vcc out = 12V
- Operating temperature range from -20 to +80°C
- Up to 5A output
- Wide input voltage range Vcc in = +8V…+36V
The IF419 provides easy integration of the Innolux' TFT display G170J1-LE1 or TFT displays using the MOLEX connectors 5018643091 and 436501013 via a cable set to an LVDS and backlight interface.
- Inputs [Vcc in] - LVDS
- Outputs - MOLEX 5018643091 and 436501013