If you find that the interfaces of your components are not compatible, we can supply you with one of our adapter boards to make set up easier.
IF392M - LVDS to TTL
Ideal for easy integration of small TFT displays, the IF392M connect TFT displays from a size of 4.3” to 5” with Flexible Flat cables (FFC) to an LVDS interface.
- Integrated LED Driver
- On-board resistive, 4, 5 and 8 wire touch controller for USB/serial interface
- Compact solution
- Optional RS232 interface for touch controller
- Supports analogue backlight dimming and PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
- For TFT displays with an eDp interface, the LVDS2eDP adapter board allows you to connect dual-lane eDP TFT displays up to a resolution of WUXGA (1920x1200) to a dual-LVDS interface.
- The backlight and power control are looped through the adaptor and operating temperature range is -20 to +80°C.
- Integrates industrial TFT displays to IPC’s/SBC’s with an eDP interface.
- With the eDP2LVDS you can connect single/dual LVDS TFT displays up to a resolution of WUXGA (1920x1200) to a single or dual-lane eDP interface.
- The backlight and power control are looped through the adaptor and operating temperature range is -25 to +80°C.
IF408 - for TFT with (UJU) connector
The IF408 adapter board allows you to connect TFT displays with:
- (UJU) PF050-051B-C20-F connector (e.g. Samsung's LTI460HZ01-V) to an LVDS interface.
(Please note the IF408 is now end of life. Contact us for more details or to discuss an alternative solution.)
IF414 - DC to DC converter with wide input voltage range
The IF414 is suited to connecting 12V units to 24V Vcc or 12V units to a board voltage net with strongly shifting Vcc such as a bus, train or truck.
- Vcc out = 12V
- Operating temperature range from -20 to +80°C
- Up to 5A output
- Wide input voltage range Vcc in = +8V…+36V
The IF419 provides easy integration of the Innolux' TFT display G170J1-LE1 or TFT displays using the MOLEX connectors 5018643091 and 436501013 via a cable set to an LVDS and backlight interface.
- Inputs [Vcc in] - LVDS
- Outputs - MOLEX 5018643091 and 436501013
IF420 - Gender Board
The IF420 gender board allows you to easily connect the Ortustech TFT Displays COM70H7M24ULC and COM50H5N01ULC to an LVDS and backlight interface. Additionally the LED backlight converter is integrated on the board.
- LVDS and Backlight input with wire to board connectors
- Integrated LED driver MPS MP3391 for 12V input voltage
- Backlight control via PMW (100Hz – 20 kHz)
- Operating temperature range from -30 to +85°C
- Inputs [Vcc in]: LVDS connector JAE FI-X30SSLA-HF. Backlight connector Molex 53261-0600
- Outputs: Panel FFC IMSA-9699S-30A-GFN1
IF422 FFC Adapter + Backlight Driver Board
For an easy integration of Ortustech TFT displays COM35H3P08C and COM43H4M85ULC
- Via the IF422 FFC adapter + backlight driver board you can easily connect the Ortustech TFT Displays
- COM35H3P39ULC und
- COM43H4N58ULC to an LVDS and backlight interface.
- Backlight converter integrated on the board
- Wide LED input voltage range from 9V to 35V
IF432 FFC Adapter + Backlight Driver Board
For an easy integration of Innolux' TFT display G104ACJ-L01
Via the IF432 FFC adapter + backlight driverboard you can easily connect the Innolux TFT display G104ACJ-L01 to an LVDS and backlight interface. In addition the LED backlight converter is integrated on the board.
For more information on our Interface Boards please contact us today on 01480 411600 to see how we can help you find the perfect display solution.