The Prisma 4K is a graphics processing board, providing high quality images for UHD TFT LCD panels, supporting 4K@60Hz resolution image Input and 4K@60Hz resolution image Output.
It is capable of both 10bit 8-lane V-by-One and 4-lane eDP interfaces with up to 4096x2160@60Hz resolution.
Prisma-4K provides HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4/MHL2.1, Dual DVI, VGA and DP 1.2 input interfaces, as well as 2x8W(8Ω) stereo speaker output and PWM brightness control.
High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP1.4) is supported in all digital input modes and Prisma features like PIP and PBP are included with increased support for up to 4-Window PxP with any 4 sources (4P).
Prisma-4K supports input auto detection and image position/colour auto calibration.
Due to the number of different 4k interfaces on the market, each TFT display combination will need to be checked to ensure the Prisma-4k compatibility. Contact us and we can assist.
- Serial Protocols for remote commands over UART and I2C
- Custom hardware solutions
- Text overlays
- Customized OSD menus
- High Quality Advanced Scaling Chip
- True 12-bit colour processing engine
- Analog RGB Input legacy support inc Sync-on-green and various composite sync modes
- Brightness and Contrast Control
- Special control functions of external units
DOWNLOAD FULL SPEC
Prisma AD Range
Explore our Prisma AD Video Cards range below.