Based in Huntingdon, Cambs the Company is part of an €85,000,000 German public limited organisation with exciting aspirations of increasing their UK presence through design in of our custom design wound components
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director, this permanent, full-time position is for a BDM to support technically and commercially major projects, from conception through to production particularly in the lighting, industrial and power supply markets.
The successful applicant should be a good communicator with experience and technical knowledge of power electronics.
- To identify, target and develop relationships with new customer base specifically for wound components (transformers).
- To manage existing accounts to ensure the agreed revenue target is achieved, through regular customer meetings/communication and efficient project management
- To develop new projects from existing and new accounts, through targeted marketing activity
- To work with the Sales & Marketing Director to develop and implement the sales strategy
- To provide monthly forecasts and project updates.
- Actively participate in the company’s digital sales programme to develop new customers and projects
- Experienced BDM in the power electronics market
- Ability to communicate technically both with customers and Far East supply chain.
- Good communicator and problem solver
- Good PC and IT skills
- Hybrid working environment with minimum 2 days office based.
In return we offer:
- An attractive basic salary with a success based bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health care and life insurance
- Pension contribution scheme
If you feel you would make a good match for the role, please send your C.V with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org