WHERE IS IT USED?
Industrial crane touch monitor
Due to the nature of the application the monitor recieved a fair amount of abuse. The customer was not happy with the number of failures and turn around time for repairs.
DT was approached to supply and the DT product has seen a massive improvement.
WHAT IS THE ADDED VALUE?
DT rapid prototyped the unit utilising our in-house modified TFT LCD Panel and integrated in house manufactured Prisma board. We made various design improvement suggestions which the customer decided to implement.
This included connector exit position, change in analogue pot, and stronger umbilical conduit. After pre-production the touchsreen was mounted using an alternative method to increase ruggedness in such a harsh operating condition.
- Surface Capacitive 3M touchscreen
- In house designed PrismaECOIII AD card
- High bright 12.1" Display -1100cd LED backlit in house upgraded
- Every screw threadlocked for increased shock stability
- Armoured umbilical conduit with bespoke cable harness
- 0-100% analogue dimming Constant Current Regulator board
- Smooth edges & corners (Welded and dressed)