Based in Newcastle, Zytronic are one of the leading touch screen manufacturers. With over two decades of experience, the company offers over 20 different touch screen models.
Zytronic has recently introduced ZXY500, a range of controllers based around a unique, proprietary Zytronic ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) and feature multi touch functionality with palm rejection, higher noise immunity, faster speed of operation and the ability to offer reduced non-active borders for Zytronic multi-touch sensors.
- Supported sensor sizes 5” to ~86”
- Controller type, Chip-on-Board (COB)
- Multitouch output configurable up to 80 touches
- Maximum recommended glass thickness for multi touch operation, 8mm
- Fully on-board calibration data storage
- Fully firmware upgradable via USB connection
- Serial, I2C and SPI comms configurable on-board options
- Pressure sensing, object recognition and virtual button firmware options available
- Operation with gloved hand
- Operation with water on sensor
- Palm rejection enabled and fully configurable
- Onboard 0.3mm pitch ZIF connectors for reduced flexible cable and board size
For more information on the range of products we have available contact us on +44 (0) 1480 411600 or email us on email@example.com.