Based in Huntingdon, Cambs the Company is part of an €85,000,000 German public limited organisation with exciting aspirations of increasing their UK presence through design in of our blue chip brands including Cosel, Cincon, Artesyn, Autronic and Mornsun.
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director, this permanent, full-time position is for an FAE to technically support major power supply projects, from conception through to production.
The successful applicant should be a good communicator with excellent technical knowledge in power electronics.
- Main point of contact for all UK power supply projects
- Provide technical support to ensure major power supply projects successfully reach production on time and to budget
- Provide technical advice to the customer to deliver a suitable solution for their application.
- Actively participate in the company’s digital sales programme to develop new customers and projects
- Liaise and interact with the technical and commercial support team in Germany.
- Provide input and direction for marketing activities including case studies and technical articles
- Minimum qualification: BSc/BEng engineering degree
- Hybrid office/home working environment – minimum 3 days office based
- Good communicator and problem solver
- Good PC and IT skills
- Team player with a hunger to develop their technical skills
In return we offer
- An attractive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health care and life insurance
- Pension contribution scheme
If you feel you would make a good match for the role, please send your C.V with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org